Travellers Beware | 7 Steps To Follow While Travelling | Helpfull Tips | Be Smart Travellers
Hello everyone, one of the writers and researchers here at all inclusive beach vacations with a quick but important article.we are real people and each of these articles and all the content this site contains has been thoroughly researched, and also based on our own traveling experiences.Yes, like you, I also like to travel and take my family out to as many vacations as possible, however, recently someone I know got scammed by the police… yes an official police offer while traveling in South America, so (Travellers Beware) I thought I would make a quick advisory article. While some of you may be well aware of that fact, some people, especially new ones don’t.
Keep in mind that this advisory is just a friendly advisory that has absolutely nothing to do with the Caribbean, or all inclusive vacations, and resorts, but just general advice for all you out there. Most of this is just common sense, but a reminder is always a good thing.So Travelers Beware…(Follow While Travelling )
1. When in a foreign country, it always a good idea to call or make the embassy in that country aware of your presence. You don’t have to always need too, but it would be prudent for you to do so. I cannot tell you how many times people have gone missing while on vacations to never seen or heard from ever again.(The Bora Bora Perfect For HoneyMoon)
2. Stay out of trouble: don’t go too far from your resorts into the unknown, and be respectful of local customs.
3. I don’t care if everything is all included in your vacation package; always bring extra cash, preferably US dollars as mentioned in one of our articles.
4. Local: very cheap and amazingly good deals. In most cases, if it is too good to be true, then it is, so do not be fooled by the prices and deals you are presented with.
5. Local: taxi-men, some of them are helpful and nice towards tourists and some are bad… very bad and will do everything to extract as much money from you as possible.
6. Always read the travel advisory on your government’s travel website before booking a trip to any location.
7. careful with rented items while you are there.(Smart Travellers)
Anyway, these are simple and common sense stuff that some people don’t do, so do you due diligence and have a blessed vacation!